5 Pax post for a gimped up YHC Q on the track. After the Sunday runs and possibly a worn out pair of shoes, YHC’s knee is telling him to slow down a bit… didn’t stop him though.
Conditions: Very nice… a bit muggy though
Mozy to the track and jog a lap for warm up. STRETCHHHHH….
For 15 minutes, do intervals of 200 meters at 80% and 100 meters of easy jog AMRAP. Then, 100 meter high knees on the straight, 100 meters butt kicks, 100 meter skips, 100 meter karaoke facing the school, 100 meter karaoke facing the soccer field. 100 meter sprint ALL YOU GOT!
Mozy back to the parking lot
Moleskin: Once again, strong performance turned in by all! Stride Pax had a unique opportunity to offer “encouragement” to the goruck training pax from a distance. All in good fun!
- F3Sumter has been launched and F3LakeMurray will be going down there Saturday. If you’re free, come on out and bring it forward to the Sumter pax!
- Are you up to running a half marathon in December? The Patty Packs Half/5K is December 6. We’ll get a discount code if enough of us are interested. Let me know ASAP! Thanks!
- F3LakeMurray shirts are available for order… deadline is Oct. 25 for a delivery in November.
- Pepto is moving on Saturday if anyone is free to help.
- This friday Lexington is playing River Bluff. Pax blindside has set up a tailgate opportunity to get the word out about F3 and support our teams. Check out the preblast!