Disclaimer and prayer
Mosey to front soccer field
- SSH X 20 IC
- Windmill X 20 IC
- Through the Tunnel X 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers X 15 IC
- LBC X 15 IC
Mosey to large baseball field
Around the Horn
In pregame or after a strike out, the ball being thrown around the horn would go to Home->3B->2B->SS->1B->Home. YHC decided that was much too easy and decided to expand it.
- PAX gathered at home plate
- Sprint to left field foul pole. 10 Burpees.
- Sprint to right center field. 10 Burpees.
- Sprint to left center field. 10 Burpees.
- Sprint to right field foul pole. 10 Burpees.
- Sprint to home plate. Plank until all have completed.
Suicides and People’s Chair
Group was split into 2. Ran suicides down the foul lines.
- 1s: Home, 3B, LF, LF Fence. People’s Chair when complete
- 2s: Home, 1B, RF, RF Fence. People’s Chair when complete
After everyone completed, we did the Chief’s Chair which combines an Indian run with the People’s Chair.
With PAX doing People’s Chair, the person at the end sprints to the front of the line and resumes the People’s chair.
- Round 1: Sprint to front
- Round 2: Broad jump to front
- Round 3: Wojo to front
- Round 4: Sprint to front.
- BBSU X 20 OYO
- Freddie Mercury X 20 IC
- Heel Touches X 20 IC
- Iron Cross X 20 OYO
1s mosey to home plate and 2s mosey to 2B
In a baseball game, getting the winning run in or getting that key double is huge. The PAX at Shawshank took some time to work on those skills
- The person at home would clap their hands signifying a hit ball. The runner at 2B would run home and the person from home would run to 2B. Rotated through until each PAX went.
Still in groups, Indian run back to picnic shelter
- Dips X 30 sec AMRAP
- Incline merkins X 30 sec AMRAP
- Step ups X 30 sec AMRAP
Just as we were ending, a plane flew overhead, so we ended with a round of Burpee plane.
Name-o-rama (Welcome FNGs Yee Ha and Cheat Sheet)
- Mud Run on Saturday. Lexington PAX not doing Mud Run converge at Graveyard at 7 AM.
- Go Ruck is full.
- Bearded Lady