Four years! On one hand it’s hard to believe… waking up early, posting in SC muggy weather, rarely any wind to cool the skin, and posting in 13 degree weather (#PotholeMurderQ)… but on the other hand it makes perfect sense… waking up early to exercise is scientifically better for your body and heart, laughing and joking with others, and being encouraged by other men who are all experiencing the same workout as I am to get better. And it’s not just about getting better physically; but also getting better mentally and spiritually. That is the #1 reason I keep coming back to these workouts and why F3 is so special to me. So, on to the workout.
- Not raining but might as well be
- No wind
- Felt like SC swamp
One minute warning given.
- SSH x 20 IC
- 4 burpee penalty for late Laettner
- Little (baby) arm circles forward x 10 IC
- Little (baby) arm circles reverse x 10 IC
- 4 burpee penalty for late Pothole
- Windmill x 10 IC
- Calf raises x 19 IC
Grab a block – circle up on field 2. Shock heard ’round PAX about field being named “field 2.”
- Slow curls for the girls; full range x 10 IC
- 4 burpee penalty for late JD
- Slow tricep extensions x 10 IC
PAX feeling good at this point, not much complaining… until this happened.
- PAX will perform the following exercises at each of the 4 corners of the large soccer field:
- 10 Hand-release merkins
- 10 Mountain climbers
- 10 Big boys
- 10 Squats
- Mosey to each of the 4 corners with block on your back
- Repeat this 4 times
What the PAX heard was:
So naturally there was confusion. But we worked it out.
In order to keep PAX in a (socially distanced) group, I held PAX back from starting each round until the six caught up.
Time was running short after the third round. Put blocks up and circle up for mary.
One exercise: Boat canoe. On third rep, hold canoe for 20 seconds.
Circle around flag:
17 total PAX
- Thirsty Thursday (already finished by the time this posts
- August Depot challenge is still underway #rackemup