Sway proved this morning that he doesn’t need notes and can deliver a beat down on anyone. Including those who “poke the bear”, then fartsacks and lets everyone else pay the price. 25 pax with 3 FNG’s posted for moving workout.
Conditions: 68° and 59% humidity
Pain Station Run
Lower Parking Lot: SSH x 30
Run to end of Driveway: IW x30, Merkins x15
Run to main parking lot: LBC x20, Squats x20
Leisure Lane — Run to Leaphart Elementary School: Forward Run/Backwards Run, rinse and repeat often
LES Driveway: Squats x20, SSH x22, LBC x20
Run to top of Switchbacks: Freddie x20, Merkins x15, Flutters x20
Run to Tennis Courts — Slim Jim has the pace:
Suicides, fence to tennis court sidelines — x4
After 1: Merkins x20. Plank
After 2: Squats x20, plank
After 3: Sit Ups x20, plank
After 4: Wide Merkins x15, plank
SSX x20, High Knees x20
Mosey to bottom of Heartbreak Ridge:
Run up, Burpees x5 at the top, Run down [Repeat x3]
Bear Crawl up the hill
Mosey to weather station (Ice Station Zebra): SSH x20, Merkins x15
Run back down Leisure Lane: Forward Run/Backward Run, arms up, rinse and repeat often
End of Driveway: SSH x20, Merkins x20
Ball of Man by Brother Si
- Great to have Socrates back with us after his 2.0 had surgery last Wednesday and returned to school on Monday
- Great workout without getting soaking wet after the rain from last night
- Continue to remember Rx’s 2.0, Derrick, who is recovering from major surgery. See their blog at http://www.carolinacarters.com/2013/10/post-fontan-day-6-exhausting-fun.html?m=1
- The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for this Thursday, October 10th. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
- Strut 3rd F planning will take place on Friday, October 11th at Lizard’s Thicket in Irmo. See Brother Si for more details.
- Slots have opened up for the MudRun. Email Sway at [email protected] if you are interested.
- Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
- Regional Convergence October 26th at Finlay Park.