After weeks of using the football field, it was back to the tennis courts. 17 PAX, 0 FNG gathered for a variety of workouts including the bricks, the hill and the tennis courts.
Conditions: 66 degrees 81% Humidty
Jog to ball field
- SSH -25 IC
- Windmill – 20 IC
- Squats – 15 IC
- Murken – 12 IC
- LBC – 20 IC
Jog to Hill
BOM – Napalm led prayer
Leave bricks at bottom of hill
- Reverse Jacobs ladder
- Burbee 5, down 4, up…..
Stop at top
- Dips 20 IC
- Lunges 15 left IC, 15 Right IC
Jog to tennis courts
- Wheel barrow to first court – Iron Cross 20 switch with partner back
- Bear Crawl to second court- 20 sit-ups – crab walk back – 10 merkens
- 10 count
- Sprint to third court- 10 jump squats – sprint back 10 jump squats
- Karaoke to third court and back
Back to ball field
- Grab bricks
- Curls for the gurls 20 IC
- Triceps 10 IC
- Sit-ups 10 OYO
- Raise the roof 21 IC
- Homer and Marge 10 OYO
- Sprint to brick pile
COT and BOM
Tough workout, but really nice weather. About ¾ through workout QIC remembered it is easier to write down workout than to actually do the workout. They call him Queenie, but he can’t count backward from 10.
Remember So Crates 2.0 and Rx 2.0
– The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for October 10. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
– Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
– An afternoon/evening run with a pain station or two is being planned for TOMORROW, 5:30 PM at Harbison State Park. Keep your eyes open for a pre-blast with details.
– Regional Convergence October 26th at Finlay Park.