19 pax entered the gloom of #Thunder to receive their second helping of GreaseTrap’s workout offerings. They were not disappointed as GT took them on a pain-spree that covered a good bit of ground. T-Claps to GreaseTrap for holding down the fort in YHC’s absence.
Conditions: 63 with 94% humidity
COP – Field
Side-straddle hop 30 count
Merkins 20 count
Low Plank mountain climbers with twist 15 count
Jumping lunge in place 10 count
Hip Raises with leg extension 15 count
RINSE AND REPEAT
Bulgarian Lunge 10 count each leg
Decline Merkins 15 count
Kneedriver 10 ea per leg
Butt Hover 30 seconds
RINSE AND REPEAT
Negative Pull ups (1/2 group) 10 count slow
Simultaneous Negative Diamond merkins( ½ the group) 10 count slow
ROTATE THEN RINSE AND REPEAT
Set up – cones diagonally set up the hill approx. 30 ft apart on angle total 10 cones
Facing up hill shuffle side to side , touch each cone, after last cone sprint to top of hill 5 burpees
Repeat facing downhill
Repeat straight run
RUN back to field
50 yard sprint ½ bearcrawl, then sprint then 20 merkins
50 yard sprint – ½ crab, then sprint then 10 burpees
50 year sprint – ½ karaoke, then sprint to low plank
30 count flutters
20 ea Boat Canoe
20 count LBCs
15 count Russian Twist
Sprint to Circle
- Great turnout again at #Thunder. 21 Tuesday and 19 today.
- Thank you again to GreaseTrap for handling all QIC duties in YHC’s absence today. Let it be known that YHC did get up early enough to complete Chaser’s #the300workout prior to departing for the upstate.
- A sincere thank you to everyone’s well-wishes on our son’s DR appointment today in the upstate. While no real answers were delivered we did receive a clean bill of health. I’d call this ‘thankful frustration.’
- YHC is looking for Q’s at #Thunder next week. Please step up. You won’t regret it.
-Contact Sway at [email protected] if you are interested in the wait list for the Mud Run. Spots are starting to open up. The run is October 12.
– The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for October 10. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
– Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
– An afternoon/evening run with a pain station or two is being planned for TOMORROW, 5:30 PM at Harbison State Park. Keep your eyes open for a pre-blast with details.
– Last but certainly not least, the Walk for Life is this coming Saturday. As a double down opportunity, this is a great one. We don’t have an F3 specific team for this race registered, but Costanza and his M. and Kim Jung and his M. are registered thru the team “Cancer Crushers” and they’d love to include you under that registration name if you so choose. There is a 10k and a 5k race as well as the walk which is perfect for the whole family.