17 men gathered in the gloom hoping that perhaps the government shutdown meant that someone named Fannie Mae would be vacationing on tax dollars rather than preparing for a F3 Q. They were mistaken as Fannie packed an hour’s worth of work into 45 minutes.
Conditions: 59 with 95% hummidty.
SSH 4ct x25
Imperial Walker 4ct x25
Merkins 4ct x14
LBC 4ct x25
Squats 4ct x15
Merkins 20 OYO
Pain Station 1 Converse/Clemson
Jump squats x30 OYO
Calf raises x30 OYO
Wide Merkins x20 OYO
Pain Station 2 Converse/Furman
Flutters 4ct x25 then hold 6inches
Mountain Climbers 4ct x20
Close Merkins x20 OYO
Pain Station 3 Coker/Furman
Step back lunges 40 20 each leg OYO
Iron Crosses 30 each OYO
Decline merkins 15 each OYO
Mosey to field form up on goal line.
Two man teams partner up.
Man 1 runs a 50 yard sprint to midfield turns and come back at sprint.
Man 2 does 4 burpees.
Repeat x 10.
Man 1 sprints to far goal line and back, 200 yards.
Man 2 does 10 merkins.
Repeat x 4.
30 sec AMRAP
Rinse and repeat AMRAP circuit
Sprint up hill and to COT.
Ball of Man
– Great Q by Fannie. Furloughs are for chumps.
– I’m looking for Qs for this coming Saturday to split at the Convergence and Qs for next Tuesday and Thursday. We always encourage new guys to step up. New or not though we need Qs. Let me know who wants it ([email protected] or hit me up on the Twittah). I appreciate the contributions of Fannie and FHead this week. If you’re hesitant to take a first time Q, don’t be, I’ll walk you through it.
– Contact Sway at [email protected] if you are interested in the wait list for the Mud Run. Spots are starting to open up. The run is October 12.
– The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for October 10. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
– Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
– An afternoon/evening run with a pain station or two is being planned for TOMORROW, 5:30 PM at Harbison State Park. Keep your eyes open for a pre-blast with details.
– Last but certainly not least, the Walk for Life is this coming Saturday. As a double down opportunity, this is a great one. We don’t have an F3 specific team for this race registered, but Costanza and his M. and Kim Jung and his M. are registered thru the team “Cancer Crushers” and they’d love to include you under that registration name if you so choose. There is a 10k and a 5k race as well as the walk which is perfect for the whole family.