Our fearless leader left this week off of his extensive Q Schedule, so the faithful Pax who posted got smoked by the first thing that popped into Collar’s head on Tuesday (which was not easy) and they got YHC off the bench today. We went with some go-to Hammerstyle work this morning – ciruits, challenges, hills, pulls, etc. Basically in constant movement for 45 minutes. It was a great morning. Here’s what we did:
Conditions: warm, humid… June in Columbia
Run from COT to Corner of Satchelford and Oak hill
3/4 Mile Circuit
20 Squats at Oak Hill
Run down Satchelford to Shannon Springs Crosswalk
Run down Satchelford to Briarfield
x3 Finish at Briarfield intersection
BLIMP back to Shannon Springs from Briarfield
BLIMP = 5 Burpees, 10 Lunges (total), 15 Imperial Walkers, 20 Merkins, 25 Low Plank Jacks, repeat
Repeat until you reach Shannon Springs Rd
#crowdpleaser (took forever)
There’s a hill there at Shannon Springs and Satchelford…
Hill Gassers Down and back x4 (starting downhill, finish uphill)
Run to Carpool Rail
10 Inverted Row IC
10 Solo Iron Cross
20 Heel Tap Crunches
Run Back to COT
2.3 mi covered
– Oxygen was in short supply this morning because of the weather and the workout. Pax did well pushing through.
– This workout was good in terms of running in short spurts, paired with some solid reps that hit every area. Cumulative effect while never quite reaching burnout.
– Pax stayed together throughout. Good stuff.
– Peaceful transfer of power at Scramble tomorrow. Post and celebrate the progress of a great running AO.
– Ronda/Hawg on Q at BATTLE. Let’s go.