After some recent workouts at Urban Legend, the best Friday option in all of F3Nation, I wanted to get some more Detainees out there. Argyle was challenging AOs to pick a day to Q together so I threw us on the sheet. Rook stepped up and decided to co-Q with me. Here’s how it went:
WARM UP (Rook)
- Mosey to law enforcement memorial
- 20 Side Straddle Hops IC
- Mosey across street to war memorials
- 20 Imperial Walkers IC
- Mosey to Icehouse parking lot
- 8 motivators
- Mosey to picnic tables on corner
- 10 Through the Tunnels IC
At each planter box do the following:
- 5 decline merkins
- 10 step ups OR 10 toe taps
- Lunge to the next planter box
- Went from Nick’s Pizza to intersection of Hwy 6 and Hwy 1.
- Repeat on other side of street, going in opposite direction
Mosey down the hill and over to Stride parking lot for 5 motivators.
Mosey down Hwy 6 to church entrance, plank for the 6.
Jailbreak up the hill to the flag.
- T-claps to all the DET guys who came out, especially those who don’t have Friday in their normal routine
- Those planter boxes are not close together
- Well done warmup by Rook, visiting the memorials, good touch
- T-claps to Rook again, this time for introducing us to motivators. *Dumb and Dumber I like it a lot gif*
- 3/4 of 2020 Dam to Dam Relay team D3tainees was there, represent
- Gauntlet coming up in April
- SAFE Week coming up in May
- Mass Extinction Challenge May 3 – Rook, Boo Boo, or Katniss for details
- Art Loeb Trail July 18 – Rook for details
- Dear Diary and family
- Scotch’s dad