13 PAX posted at Shawshank for the 8th running of The 2017 Slammer. It should’ve been the 9th, but thanks to Cow Bell there was no Slammer for the month of August. There were also no complaints. Anyway, here’s how the September edition went down:
Conditions: 72 deg F and muggy
Starting at the Shelter:
21 Dips on the bench, bear crawl across bridge
21 BBSU, run to the “corner”
21 Merkins, run to the top of the tiny stairs
21 Squats, run to the next set of stairs
21 Calf Raises, run to the shelter
AMRAP, adding one rep each lap until time is called
Below is a link to the Google Sheet with laps completed. One complete lap is 1 (obviously). For a partial lap, add 0.2 for every exercise completed when time was called. If you want to be even more precise (*COUGH* Ken Doll *COUGH*), add an additional 0.1 if you were halfway done bear crawling across the bridge or running to the next exercise. Enter your laps completed on the spreadsheet and use it to track your progress. See you on 10/31 for The Slammer – Halloween edition:
– 9/29/17: Tail gate at the RBHS vs. LHS football game starting at 6:00 pm.
– 10/3/17: AO Launch at New Providence Elementary, 5:15 am.
– 10/5/17: AO Launch at Deerfield Elementary, 5:00 am.
– 10/10/17: AO Launch at Rocky Creek Elementary, 5:15 am.
– 11/11/17: Cheech 10K: https://www.lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
– 12/15/17: F3/Fia Christmas Party
– Blind Side’s daughter
– Pray for good news for Chedda’s family