At one of last week’s workouts, someone mentioned that Anthrax would issue his VQ on Tuesday, 9/26. Several pax cheered and waited with excitement. Someone even put Anthrax VQ on the Q roster. But…it appears all of this was a hoax. Anthrax was there, but did not Q. Luckily, he also has a good sense of humor. Last Friday at The Gun Show, someone mentioned how they missed some of our old favorites, such at the bear crawl, crab walk, wheelbarrow, and especially the tunnel of love. They also mentioned how bad it was to do those iron crosses with a partner dripping sweat in your face. Well, here you go, hope it was as fun as everyone remembered.
Conditions: A damp 65 degrees
Short disclaimer followed by an even shorter run to the grassy knoll.
- SSH x 10
- Windmills x 20
- SSH x 15
- LBC x 20
- SSH x 20
- TTT x 20
- Squats x 20
Merkin Ring of fire: 15 merkins run around circle – plank
Mosey to baseball field and line up at cones:
- Bear Crawl across to other cones and partner up-20 partner iron crosses each
- Crab Walk back across and 20 partner iron crosses each
- Wheel Barrow across and 20 partner iron crosses
- Wheel Barrow other pax back and 20 partner iron crosses each
Mosey to tires and move them to church parking lot, line up and flip to the second pole and back.
- Flip tires 4 times then 10 LBC, rinse and repeat
- Flip tires 2 times then 5 merkins, rinse and repeat
Return tires and mosey to the baseball field for a short Tunnel of Love back to the flag. (Speed Trap pax love this exercise)
- Overhead Arm Claps x 50-Light Bill
- Speed Skater x 20-Carpool
- Little Arm Circles x 20 in both directions-Mater
- My apologies, YHC failed to repeat the announcements and prayer requests into my phone, thus they were not recorded properly.
- Josie (Hall Pass daughter) – prayers for a quick recovery from surgery
- Stirrups – prayers for his safe return to Speed Trap, Mater and Holy Water are tired of being the oldest ones there…..