6 Pax ventured out on a beautiful, if damp (moist?), Thursday morning. We celebrated St. Pats!
- Dublin Hops (aka SSHs) x24 IC
- Irish Walkers (aka IW) x24 IC
- Irish Squats (a squat with calf-raise when you come up) x24 IC
- Grand Eejits! (aka Burpees) x 4
- Waiting on Teddy to get out of the car . . . 4 more Grand Eejits!
- The Shamrock:
- Arm Circles x24 IC (12 each way)
- Seal Claps x24 IC
- Overhead Claps x24 IC
- Albatross (flapping wings) x24 IC
(My winky has Irish Twists (aka American Hammer or R.O.C. Twists) x24 IC, but I think we skipped this in my excitement to get to the main event ) . . .
Run to the top of the Galway hill in front of Meadowfield.
Patty’s Dora at Galway:
- Partner up, one partner does some work, the second partner runs down Galway to Rockwood and back up the hill, etc.:
- 120 Merkins
- 200 LBCs
- 400 Squats
Thereafter, run to the corner of Galway and Olde Knight.
- Dublin Hops x24 IC
- 4 Grand Eejits!
- Hello Lass! (formerly known as a Hello Dolly) x24 IC
- Blarney Stone! (Formerly known as the Monkey Humper) x20 OYO
- Leprechaun Run (aka jail break) to the COT
With two minutes left:
- The Bono (similar to Freddie Mercuries, right?) x24 IC.
- Woodshed Brackets to Silent Bob by 12pm today
- Get to the Green Run Saturday in Five Points
- Odyssey has Q at Stumble tomorrow morning