YHC pulled out a few IPC workouts from over the years and put them together for today’s workout. He wanted the men of Surge to get in on the fun today. It seems all the other AOs are doing it, so why not? Thanks for allowing me to lead today. Until next time!
Here’s how it went today:
- SSH x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Windmill x 10 IC
Mosey to back of school, grab a block and head to field beside basketball court.
Set 1 On field:
- Murder bunnies x 10
- Shoulder tap Merkins x 10
- Merkins x 20
- Jump squats x 30
- Reverse murder bunnies x 10
Mosey to front of school for Set 2:
- At benches, LBC x 50
- Squats x 40
- Dips x 30
- Step ups x 20 one count
- Burpees x10
Mosey to back of school
Bear crawl around basketball court
- Rinse and repeat set 1
Mosey to side of school and repeat set 2
Bear crawl straightaway back toward shovel flag
Mary at SF:
- Net Zero, Twerk, Dominion, and Black Betty all called out an AB exercise to do. Well, Black Betty took too long so YHC called out 6 inches
- 9/18: 9/11 Challenge
- Cheech 10k, sign up as a team with your AO or the 5k/Half marathon
- Notebook, No Show, Spackle, Slim Jim
- No Help
- Littlejohn and family
- Butt Dial and family
- Tinker having back issues
- Cheers’ dad
- Sick and injured PAX
- Our Country
Devo (taken from sermon on Sunday by Pastor Trevor Miller)
- Patience is a virtue
- The first rule of love is patience; Corinthians 1:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
- Cannot love others the way we need to without patience
- Have patience during the times of trouble and trust in the process. What you get out of the process of going through something difficult, is usually the lesson that you look back on and are thankful for.
- God’s time is not always on our time. Just as fruit trees bare fruit and ripen on their time, we must be disciplined enough not to pick fruit before it is ready. We can destroy a potentially beautiful thing by being impatient.