This week F3 Lexington officially kicked off the ZoomQ format. We’re adapting and improvising around our conditions – which may be the norm for a while. I lead a ZoomQ last week to give it a try. It went well. Today we as planned.
Started the meeting at 5:15 to see Slumlord staring me down. Ranger quickly popped in, followed by All 9’s. It looked like they were ready to get to work. So we did.
- intro, disclaimer, no FNGs (I’m sure we’ll have a Zoom FNG at some point)
Warmup with some…
- 8x Micheal Phelps IC
- 8x Imperial Walkers IC
- 8x Mountain Climbers IC
We chatted a little bit. Took a screen snapshot for prosperity. And moved onto the workout…
Basically we did Merkins followed by two sets of Mary (most IC, some OYO), then rinse and repeat until finished.
- 20 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x Flutter Kicks & 16x LBCs
- 18 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x Monkey Crunches & 16x Reverse Crunches
- 16 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x Freddy Mercurys & 16x Gas Pumps
- 14 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 8x Windshield Wipers & 16x LBFCs
- 12 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x Boxcutters & 16x Outlaws
- 10 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x American Hammers & 16x Rosalitas
- 8 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x Hello Dollys & 16x Rosalita Whips
- 6 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x E2K & 8x Bay City Scissors
- 4 Merkins OYO
- Mary time… 16x V-Ups & 16x Boat Canoes
- 2 Merkins OYO
That left us with a few minutes remaining – and we weren’t going to fill this in with more Mary. So… we did some stretching (legs, hamstrings, calves, hips, etc.).
- Be safe, wash your hands!
- Slumlord – coworker?