YHC was humbled to see 16 Pax including 1 FNG(Ghost Rider) show up for his Respect Q. YHC is proud to be a part of this group at Ambush and honored to lead them this morning. A few did learn how long it takes to get to 50 but how fast the second 50 goes by. A few more even learned that Sally Fields was not only in Smokey and the Bandit, but also in Forest Gump!
Conditions: 69 and clear.
Intro, disclaimer, and prayer
Mosey to the hexagon for a warm up.
- SSH x 15
- TTT x 15
- Imperial Walkers x 20Grab a bench
- Incline Merkins x 20, decline Merkins x 20, BBSU x 20, Dips x 20, run 2 laps
- Incline Merkins x 15, decline Merkins x 15, BBSU x 15, Dips x 15, run 1 lap
- Incline Merkins x 10, decline Merkins x 10, BBSU x 10, Dips x 10, run 1 lap
- Incline Merkins x 5, decline Merkins x 5, BBSU x 5, Dips x 5, run 1 lapMosey to block pile and grabbed two bricks.
- Ran up Ambush Alley stopping at 5 poles with 10 squats at each pole until we reached Squatter’s Hill.
- Curls for the Girls x 25
- Overhead presses x 25
- Triceps Extensions x 25
- Side Arm Raises x 25
- Ran down to the bottom of the hill. Repeat above exercise.
- Ran back down Ambush Alley stopping at 5 poles with 10 squats at each pole until we were back at the block pile to return bricks.
Mosey to the breeze way where we did 50 seconds of Peoples chair with hands up for 15 secs, hands in front for 15 secs, and hands to the side for 20 secs.
- IPC Week 3 @ Ambush on Thursday
- Donut Run 9/27 behind Krispy KremePrayer Requests
- Paper Jam’s coworker, Kimberly
- Turtlehead’s wife’s friend
- Praise for Niles’ situation getting better