12 pax posted on a cold Saturday Morning. YHC promised 2 things: We will stay Warm, and we will work everything, or money back guarantee. Work was done. Great way to start the weekend.
Conditions: 35 degrees and clear
Mozey to the end of the Parking Lot
SSH x10 IC
Mozey toward back lot, Stop midway on the drive
6-count burpees x6 IC
Circle up in Back lot
- IW x10 IC
- LBAC x10 IC
- OHAC x10 IC
- DB x10 IC
- LBAC rev x10 IC
- TTT x10 IC
Mozey to block pile, get a block or bricks, gather at the bottom of the ramp and drop blocks for later
- Fast Mozey to the top of the ramp
- Merkins x5 IC
- Bear Crawl 5 columns down breezeway
- FlutterKicks x10 IC
- CalfRaises down the steps 1 each step, regular, toes out, toes in
- Tree 1 to Tree 2 – Broad Jump Burpees
- Tree 2 to Tree 3 – Recover
- Tree 3 to Tree 4 – Walking Lunges
- 10 Body rows on Jungle Gym
- Back to bottom of Ramp – Block Burpees x5 OYO
Rinse and Repeat for a total of 3 Laps
Take blocks back to brick pile, 10 shoulder presses and 10 curls on the mozey
Mozey to the bottom of the hill near back lot
All you got to the fence
Mozey to the front parking lot, Circle up for Mary
- LBC x10 IC
- Heal Touches x10 IC
- Iron Crosses x5 IC
- Boat Canoe OMC
All you got, the long way around the front lot back to the cross walk
- 3 pax posted for some early miles and Speedwork. Thanks to Granola and Candystripe for the push
- Cool to have Swanson’s brother post while in town from F3Grandstrand. Welcome Buffet.
- 2 pax for Coffeeteria #2ndF
- Reese – 8th grader
- Marriages and Families
Something to remember as we spend time this week with Family:
I Am Thankful For…
…the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
…the taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.
…the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
…my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
…a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means that I have a home.
…the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
…all the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
…my huge heating bill because it means that I am warm.
…the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means I can hear.
…the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.
…the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I’m alive.
…weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.