***Posted on behalf of Hoboken***
Quick Warm up: Mosey to the “Man Field” SSH, TTT, LBAC (Front/back). Teams were divided on what would be the biggest game of the year (the biggest game of the year is the game we play today).
The teams were a little more evenly matched that in games past. Meaning… we were equally awful at throwing to start. Some might call that a “Defensive struggle” on paper, but in real life we just call it ugly. Once we hit a rhythm throwing, we all forgot how to catch.
Some random things we learned:
- Brainiac throws it hard…EVERY time, no matter how far you are from him.
- Harp still remembers how to wrestle – only we were playing UF.
- Steamer and Golden State are genetically similar in ability on offense. Jury is still out on defensive skill, GS hasn’t tried that part of the field yet.
- Hoboken does NOT have a 4 foot vertical leap. (pretty sure I knew that already)
- Buoy can catch and has a lot of time to get under the Frisbee.
- Oscar has played this game before!
Prayers: Brainiacs M and Mother, Blindside/Volley family, Upward Basketball Season.
Announcements – see previous back blast. Summary : give money and buy shirts.