14 pax posted for some Monday miles at Crusade. Here is what we did.
Conditions: 35 and thankfully no wind.
Count off, safety reminder, prayer
- Run for 10 minutes south toward Mt Regal.
- Saftely cross the road and run back to the shovel flag
- continue past the SF for another 10 minutes
- safely cross the street and run back to the SF
- 2/15 – Dam2Dam
- 2/29 – Annivergence at F3Graveyard
- 3/27 – P200
- May – 2nd 24/7 SAFE run
- Spackle – Mother
- Voltron – Roommate Jay – Lymphoma
- DD – first treatment
- DanceMachine – Dawn Merck
- Booster – Molly Shealey
- FryDaddy – Corbet Anderson
- Tater – Will Woodruff
- Swanson – Adrianna
Devo: “Don’t get discouraged—keep on keeping on!”