16 Pax beat the fartsack to show up for YHC’s Q at Turning Point. YHC expected a very low turnout at Turning Point on the coldest day of the year so far. YHC was pleasantly surprised when 16 pax arrived to do work. YHC did not want them to stay cold, so a heater was provided for any pax who needed it. It was also used to warm Wapner’s Block. YHC purchased a very large cinder block and offered it to the pax, but no one decided to use it.
Conditions: 26 degrees, Frigid
Mosey to the staff parking lot. Circle up.
- SSH x 20 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Imperial Walker x 20 IC
- LBAC x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Reverse LBAC x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Overhead Clap x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Dirty Bird x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Moroccan Night Club x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- LABC x 10 IC(recover)
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Squat x 20 IC
- Merkin x 10 IC
Mosey to the block pile. Grab a block and head back to the teacher’s parking lot. Circle up around the heater. We did several exercises and made a lap around the parking lot after each set.
- Curls for the girls x 20 IC
- Overhead Press x 20 IC
- Block Merkins x 10 IC
- Clean and Press x 20 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
After this, pax penguin walked across the parking lot and bear crawled back.
- Tapalms x 10 OYO
Return blocks to the pile. Mosey back to the heater. Circle for a quick Mary. YHC chose the first exercise and then allowed the pax to choose the remaining.
- LBC x 20 IC
- Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
- BBSU x 5 IC
Time ran short.
Mosey back to the shovel flag.
Tread on Sunday at 5:30am at Hobby Lobby.
MGC Long Run 2/2/2019
Dam to Dam 2/16/2019
5 Year Anniversary 3/2/2019
Mt. Horeb Men’s Oyster Roast 1/29/2019-watch the DM
Cross Ruck will be Good Friday-more details to come.
- Granola’s family-Grandmother’s passing away.
- Corbett Anderson.
- Family of Mr. Sullivan-teacher at Chapin passed away.
- Breakfast Club’s elder of his church Dave-cancer.
- Jimmy Ruff-Treadmill’s teacher from high school recovering from car wreck.
- James Nuovo-Buttermaker’s soccer player’s brother. Recovering from marrow transplant.
YHC shared about shared information learned about Lighthouse for Life last weekend at our church Men’s Breakfast. YHC was completely naïve and the presentation really got to me. YHC took two points away from this presentation. Be there for the children in your life so that they are comfortable sharing with you if they have a problem, no matter what it is. Without demand there is no need for supply.
Please see the link below for more information.
- It was cold. Pax still showed up. Aye!