Weather- beautiful fall weather
It’s been a while since YHC has Q’ed at Snakepit, reason being that the PAX have really stepped up to Q and it seems that the Q sheet is full at least a month out at a time. This is one of those AWESOME problems to have. Anyways, YHC had pretty much forgotten about this Q due to the length of time since signing but fortunately he always has something up his sleeve.
From the shovel flag, mosey clockwise around the parking lot towards the stadium entrance. Did some high knees and butt kicks along the way for some en route entertainment.
Over time, YHC has learned that some of the best beatdowns are the ones that don’t require constant Q input but rather a small period of time for the PAX to push themselves at their own pace. With that in mind, here is how it played out.
Enter the stadium and mosey down to the the goal line and line up.
– Sprint to the opposite goal line
– Sprint back to the 10yrd line, 10 Merkins
– Sprint to the opposite 10yrd line, 10 LBC’s
– Sprint to the 20yrd line on the opposite side of field, 20 Merkins
– Spring to the opposite 20 yrd line, 20 LBC’s
– Sprint to the 30 yrd line on the opposite side of field, 30 Merkins
– Spring to the opposite 30 yrd line, 30 LBC’s
– Sprint to the 40 yrd line on the opposite side of field, 40 Merkins
– Spring to the opposite 40 yrd line, 40 LBC’s
– Sprint to the 50 yrd line, 50 Merkins and 50 LBC’s
– 150 SSH while waiting on the 6. If you finish with these before the 6 is done, join them for the rest of theirs. Do not do some for them but do them along side them.
Mosey to brick wall along bleachers. People’s chair, roughly 1min x2, while the 2 FNG’s told us about themselves.
Mosey to the stadium steps for Donatello, got to introduce the 2 FNG’s to this AO’s signature feature. 63 V-Ups while waiting on the 6 one completed.
Since the PAX were already on their 6 and time remaining, YHC felt a good dose of Mary was in order.
Mosey clockwise around the track to the shovel flag via the BBS.
Moleskin- YHC appreciates the effort put in by the PAX this morning. It was great having Celine and Dundee back out there. Sometimes life (injury and work) keep the PAX from posting but when the opportunity allows for them to post and they do, nothing but respect to them.
You may wonder where this BB name came from. Well you see, once YHC switched careers, time in front of a computer just doesn’t exist anymore and finding time to write a BB is hard. I know this is a lame excuse and the PAX deserve better than this. So YHC pledges to follow the general rule, if you can’t do it, don’t Q it. Though this is normally meant for exercises, YHC feels it should be for backblasts also. T-Claps to the PAX for “encouraging” (“Rushs will be finished before he writes a bb”, “it’ll be 2019 before we see a bb”) YHC in this area. Iron really does Sharpen Iron