26 Pax posted this am despite knowing in advance that a PT Test was coming. It is an amazing thing to see how these men have made progress over the past few weeks. The Pax of Turning Point showed up and showed out and plenty of all 3 Fs on display through encouraging and sharpening one another. Strong Work Men!
Mozey through the parking lot circle up in the back parking lot
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC Each way
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey to the field and line up along the endzone
Count off 1s and 2s to partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Mozey to the corner by the steps for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- 9/14 – Whiskers4Wheels: https://www.callmydj.com/whiskers-4-wheels.html
- 10/3 – 10/10 – Red October https://www.f3midlands.com/lexington-sc/preblast-red-october-grow-big-or-go-home
- 11/11 – Cheech 10K https://lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
- 12/15 – Christmas Party
- 3/2018 – P200: See SawWhat?! for more info
- Tater’s M
- WiffleBall – Pneumonia
- RedOctober – Shattered Knee Cap
- Creole – ACL
- Praise: Greyson Palyok got to come Home
- Spackle – Pacemaker
- PaleRider – N. Augusta heart issue, home now recovering
- YHC – Meeting at work
What’s the purpose of the PT Test? No, it is not because YHC was too lazy to come up with a workout.
It is to measure progress. We say that Fitness is the the Magnet and Fellowship is the Glue, however, how long before the fellowship part starts to falter and one might say…. “I’ll have fellowship at lunch today, no need to post this am…”
One needs to see the benefits of the effort. Posting at 0500 takes effort. And without that visible progress, sometimes one might could lose focus or motivation.
PT test are exciting to those who post regularly. They also reveal area for improvement and provide valuable feedback, if negative, that can be hard to face at times. Thus the importance of brother in the gloom and ISI. Aye.