Gauntlet 2018 is coming!!!
7 PAX took to the ole school yard for a practice run of ExPuLsIoN!!!
Weather: Upper 50’s
Disclaimer and Prayer
- Mosey to the start at the base of the “principle”
- Bear crawl up to the first landing, 10 x LBCs
- Bear crawl up to the second landing, 10 x LBCs
- Bear crawl up to the top landing, 10 x LBCs
- Mosey to the other side of the stairs and bear crawl down the hill
- Mosey to the base of the road that backs up to the neighborhood
- Back Pedal to the first utility pole, 10 x Decline Merkins
- Back Pedal to the second utility pole, 10 x Decline Merkins
- Back Pedal to the third utility pole, 10 x Decline Merkins
- Mosey (continuing up the road) to the ramp and bear crawl across it
- Mosey (continuing up the road) to the front of the kindergarten playground, 10 x Broad Jump Burpees
- Mosey to the benches in the front of the school, 10 x Dips
- Mosey to the start, rinse and repeat adding one rep to every exercise per lap (except for broad jump burpees, they remain 10 each lap)
- Dad’s Camp registration is open, be sure you are registering for the correct location. I believe F3LEX goes to Camp Thunderbird in Charlotte.
- THE GAUNTLET – 4/16 through 4/20 and 4/23 – 4/27 – various AOs of F3Lex – Chedda for ?s
- April 28th – Lexington Brew Ruck – downtown Lexington – Bar Crawl or Moist for ?s
- May 5th – F3 3rd F 5K – Timmerman Trail – Mac for ?s
- 2018 BRR teams are forming – Clipboard for ?s
- Adluh’s new 2.0
- Postal’s family member
I was told the AOQ had this handled, but he was MIA. On the fly YHC threw out that we need to make sure our phones are not a distraction from our families. I have found myself guilty of checking emails, facebook, twitter, etc at the table. There is a time and a place for everything. When we are spending time with our wives and kids our phones need to be put away. Be in the present!