(Posted on Behalf of PickAxe)
11 Pax turn out to see if YHC took note of the AOQ’s gentle encouragement to use proper cadence. Other than failing to count off initially, stopping an exercise one rep early, trying to start announcements before nameorama, and announcements getting slightly off track, most of the morning went according to plans.
Conditions: Not as hot / just as humid
- 14 SSH IC
- 14 Windmills IC
- 14 IW IC
- 14 LBAC forward IC, hold em up, 14 reverse IC, hold em up, 14 Sgt Jameson Cherrypickers IC
Mosey to block pile and each Pax grab a block, mosey to top of victory hill with block.
Count off into groups of 3. As a group complete 100 exercises at top of hill while one teammate runs the hill, second teammate is in ready position and third teammate exercises. Rotate as teammate running hill gets to the top. (Not easy to describe, but Pax caught on pretty quick). Rounds were;
- Inclined Merkin on block; crawl bear down bear crawl up; plank
- Block squat; jog down backpedal up; people’s chair
- Dips on the block; jog down run up; starting position on block
- Calf raises on block or stairs (3 COUNT); crawl bear down bear crawl up; people’s chair
- Decline merkins on block; jog down backpedal up; plank
Mosey with blocks to track. Left blocks on the track and lined up on the soccer filed for a game of British Bulldog. Quest leaves with the Crown.
Return blocks and mosey to courtyard for Mary.
- 14 LBCs IC
- 14 Flutter kicks IC
- 14 BBSUs IC
- 14 American Hammer IC
- Reverse Superman 14 count up 14 count down, 4 rounds
- Boat canoe, 14 count switch a few times until time runs out
Circle up, countorama, nameorama (gentle reminder required)
- Sweet baby O
- Stomp the swamp
- Next Weekend – Carolina Reaper
- Quisenberry’s brother in law
- Dear Diary
- Swanson’s M
Recent theme of accountability and discipline has been timely for YHC. Unfortunately motivation isn’t always able to sustain us. Shared following Devo on self dicipline; http://dailyscriptureblog.com/devotional/how-to-develop-self-discipline/
Thanks for the opportunity guys!