15 PAX decided to play in soggy conditions, endure some rain, and use some muscles not normally used.
73 degrees, muggy, with some rain.
SSH x 20 IC
Squats x 20 IC
Little Arm Circles x 15 IC
Merkins x 10 IC
1 lap mosey at your own pace…down the driveway, right at the entrance drive towards Bickley, right at the newly paved entrance drive, right across the 1/4 mile path and back to the parking lot.
Everyone grab a block and meet at the top of the driveway.
Starting at the top, hold the block out in front of you about 6 inches. At the bottom of the hill, do 10 Merkins. Cusack the block up the hill and perform 10 squats. Rinse and Repeat subtracting 1 rep each time until you get to ONE.
Q calls a break after 3 reps.
Blocks stay at the bottom of the hill. Mosey to the newly paved drive entrance. Perform 2 reps of the following:
– Run forwards approximately 50 yards
– Turn to your left and side skip another 50 yards to the bottom of the hill drive.
– Immediately side shift to your left approximately 50 yards
– Finish by running backwards.
Grab your blocks and continue with the block reps.
Q shows mercy and stops after 3 rounds.
Return your blocks and head to the playground.
At the playground, hang and perform 10 knee to chest raises, 5 half pull-ups, 10 knee to chest raises, and 5 half pull-ups. Rinse and Repeat for 2 rounds.
Mosey to the flag.
- Ragnar and Kiawah are approaching! Time to start coming to the run groups. Multiple are available. Pick one and get going.
- Keep those affected by the Hurricanes in your prayers.