(Posted on Behalf of Nailpop)
12 PAX posted for a #Weinkeless Q in the gloom . It was just a great morning for a tour of the Crypt AO. Not sure if the PAX thought the same after we were finished.
Weather: Very pleasant, shorts and t-shirt weather for sure, around 61 degrees or so.
BOM: Prayer by Say What? (Boneyard Q).
- Mosey to the parking lot for a little warmup.
- SSH x 30 IC
- Thru The Tunnel x 30 IC
- Windmill X 30 IC
- LBC’s X 30 IC
- Merkins X 30 IC (Crowd Pleaser), YHC just forgot to stop, whoops! #GetBetter
Mosey to the bottom of the parking lot row.
- At the bottom of every other row do 10 burpees.
- At the top of the row do 25 merkins and 25 jump lunges.
- Rinse and repeat (the kicker was YHC looked at his watch and thought he was on Turning Point #TravelingPAX time and wondered where all the time went). Therefore YHC cut the exercise short and didn’t realize that we still had plenty of time. I don’t think the PAX were upset with this taking place.
Mosey to the front of the school and find a spot on the wall for a little Peoples Chair w/ a little arms out and arms up on YHC’s call and Balls to the Wall (no arms out or arms up here guys, your bust your face up and your M won’t be happy with me).
- 1:30 Peoples Chair
- 30 seconds rest
- 1:30 Balls to the Wall
- 1:00 Peoples Chair
- 15 seconds rest
- 1:00 Balls to the Wall
YHC heard some groaning and moaning during these few minutes. Oh how I love some Peoples Chair.
Get in a line and Indian Run to the Dip and Pull-Up Bars
We had 12 PAX so we split up into 3 groups of 4 (that’s right Ken Doll, I did my math correctly this time).
- Group 1 – Pull-ups for 1 minute
- Group 2 – Dips for 1 minute
- Group 3 – Ab exercise for 1 minute (Flutter Kicks, Heals to the Sky, and not sure what the last group did because my arms were killing me and I felt like my chest was going to explode)
Rotate after each minute on YHC’s call.
Get in a line and Indian Run to the Field of Dreams (we just wanted to explore all that God has provided us with at RBHS, Thumbs Up said it perfectly).
Mary w/ a little work with a cinder block – YHC was pressed for time and will adjust the next time so everyone has a chance to play with the toy/cinder block. Sorry guys. We all lined up in a line at the Field of Dreams. When it was your turn to carry the cinder block the length or 3/4 way across the field you called out an ab exercise for the PAX to enjoy until you returned.
1st exercise – Hello Dolly
2nd exercise – Russian Twist
3rd exercise – High/Low Plank
4th exercise – Freddie Mercury
5th exercise – Flutter Kicks (I believe this is one that we did, if not, I apologize. YHC’s heads been crazy today.)
Great work today guys. It was great to meet some new guys this morning. Thumbs Up’s Mumblechatter was in full effect this morning and was greatly appreciated. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you sir. Next time, maybe you can bring your DJ equipment and give us a little extra boost to get us thru. Thanks for letting me lead you all this morning and the opportunity to get better together.
- Goruck training continues @ River Bluff HS
- F3 Sumter needs AO Q’s for this weekend. Set up guys, it’s not as hard as it looks.
- F3 North Augusta Launches on December 6th. If you know people that are interested in the North Augusta/Augusta area please let us know so we can put them on the invite list.
- Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery and transition to home.
- Jake’s coworker (she is having some unexpected issues and is a little concerned, hopefully I remembered this correctly)
BOM: Prayer led by Say What? Thank you sir for your leadership and example.