14 pax entered the gloom for a pinch hitter Q as the starter was pulled due to excessive use of his legs. YHC committed via the wrong Twitter feed believing it was for a different AO. Once corrected on both matters, YHC decided to bring in the big guns, the logs, to substitute for blocks from the other AO. This was to be a GoRuck “never-friendly” workout.
Conditions: 61 degrees and 81% humidity
Disclaimer and review of Hold Harmless Agreement requirement.
Follow me to the center of the parking lot for COP.
- Through the tunnel – IC x 25
- Windmill – IC x 25
- Little Arm Circles IC x 25
- Merkins – IC x 15
- Mountain Climbers – IC x 20
- LBC – IC x 25
- Overhead press (w/ruck or air press) IC x 20
Count-off 1, 2
1 hold tight, 2’s follow Q to three poles standing tall across the parking lot. Pole will accompany you during the remainder of the workout. Get it up. 1’s grad one of the other poles standing tall.
Log carry across the parking lot and behind baseball complex.
Curls for the men with the Log – IC x 5, rotate pax, IC x 5
Put log down.
1’s bear crawl up the stairs to the center landing, 10 burpees, bear crawl to the top, 10 burpees. Return to the bottom.
2’s 10 pull ups on back of bleachers, 20 sit-ups, plank
- Mosey over to planters
- 1’s 20 step-ups per leg, 2’s plank walk around planter
- Incline merkins – IC x 10
- Return to your log, pick it up and carry to practice field.
Log carry to other end of football field and deposit logs in the woods for safe storage. Return to parking lot and trailer for second set of logs. Log carry to hill, roll log down the hill, carry to woods for safe deposit.
COT and BOM
Four pax posted with Rucks as they prepare for the GoRuck. Great work to all pax for accepting the log challenge and seeing it through. Word on the street is the logs may find a new home never to be found again.
Thanks to Queenie for planting the official Foxhole Shovel Flag. Great job.
- MudRun this Saturday. Volunteers needed. Contact Napalm if available to assist
- BIRCH Convergence at Foxhole Saturday at 6:15 a.m.
- Swagger Donut Run tomorrow.
- TTHH on Thursday’s at Britsh Bulldog
- 3rdF lunch at Zorba’s