15 PAX showed for some frozen futbol at RBHS. Was quite the honor playing in front of such a great crowd (21 reaper PAXs). Those merkins and burpees looked hard guys.
Anyway- it was cold (mid 20s) and here are the top 5 moments from today’s matchup:
- Dance Off is a man among boys. The ball comes off his foot differently than the rest of us. Pinot is already recruiting him for his men’s league team.
- Had a few PAX back who haven’t been with us in a while. Watergate (2 months), Sparty (unsure?) and ET (unsure? but I think 2008) were all ready to roll and showed no signs of rust. Good to have those guys out there.
- Quality performances from Olive Oil, Chop Block, Steel Toe, and always steady Pinot. I don’t really know what the score was, but these guys stood out as having almost as good of a game as Dance Off, Sweet Tart, Watergate, and Black Lung.
- Speaking of Black Lung, he got kicked in the nuts by the ball at mach speed from 3 feet by Dance Off. Don’t worry we had a doctor on the scene who actually ran away from the situation (Pepto). It was fine though- somehow the glow of the soccer ball seeped into Black Lungs balls and now his testicles glow….crazy stuff.
- Can’t forget about Ryans, Cheddar, and Doublefault. Ryans played on the wrong side of the hash marks of the game, reminded of a golfer who plays a draw on a bunch of dogleg rights- ball always curving the wrong way. Cheddar had some pretty close range shots somehow barley miss and I can’t remember much about Double Fault, he was wearing all black and hard to see.
Count-a-rama, Name-a-rama, Prayer requests