22 pax defied Cantorre and posted during in the somewhat chilly gloom this AM. It didn’t take long for Crash to get them warmed up though. Today was all about giving your all. It wasn’t complex and didn’t take much instruction. Pushing without break until you’re completely spent was the name of the game.
Conditions: Clear, gloomy, 44 degrees
Mosey to upper soccer fields
Double applesauce 1 lap around field
COP Warm Up
SSH x 15 IC
Windmills x 10 IC
Through the Tunnel X 10 IC
IW x 10 IC
Carolina Dry Docks x 10 IC
Pullups to failure.
Mosey to brick pile to grab pullup bar braces Phonebooth made.
Get to playground and realize they don’t work without straps.
Curse Phonebooth for not leaving straps.
Do pullups anyways.
Partner up with someone of like physical ability.
Pull-ups until you can do no more, even with assistance.
Rinse and repeat.
Plank until everyone is finished.
Take braces back to brickpile.
Flutter kicks x 35 IC
Freddie Mercury x 20 IC
LBC’s x 20 IC
Russian Twists x 20 IC
Stretch it out
Boat Canoe for 2 minutes
Head back to shovelflag
COT & BOM led by Crash
- Today’s workout was simple. Not many different exercises when you look at it. The intention though, was to push yourself 100% until you can do no more. YHC hopes that you surprised yourself with how many reps you could complete.
- YHC was impressed with the mile run. There were some SOLID times, and it looked like everyone pushed themselves.
- Stagecoach seemed disappointed that YHC didn’t do some MonkeyHumpers. YHC isn’t sure whether to be flattered or creeped out.
- Last few days for LM shirt orders! Deadline is 10/25!!! Order here: http://f3.mudgear.com/collections/sc-lake-murray
- Keep Pajanimal in your prayers that he continues to heal
- Last few days to HC for the P200. We almost have a 4th team, so HC NOW!!!