Conditions: 75° and 90 to 100% humidity (rain)
11 faithful posted at Swagger to show their mettle in some speed/interval work at the track. The radar was clear but when the words “let’s go” were uttered, the rain began. Fortunately the rain only lasted for our warm up jaunt to the track and then remained clear (muggy) for the remainder of the workout.
- Warm-up run/jog from Blockbuster to Crossroads Middle School track
- Pre-speed stretch Q’ed by Crash
- On the line for 200 meter sprint followed by 100 meter jog, recover
- Repeat x 4
- 15 second sprint, 10 second jog
- Repeat x 4
- Recover walk 200 meters
- All you got 200 meters back to starting point
- Return mile back to BlockBuster
COT & BOM
Great workout this morning in the less than ideal conditions but everyone worked hard. We were once again reminded to listen to your body. If it says stop, then stop. No major injuries as everyone made the journey back to the cars at least in a jog.
- The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for October 10. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
- Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
- Regional Convergence October 26th at Finlay Park.