14 Columbia men met at the #Brickpile on Thursday to assert our independence and celebrate the Fourth of July. Sway led the downpainment.
Conditions: 74 degrees and overcast (when will the rain stop?!?)
Logos Loop with Pain Stations, running behind the shovel flag:
Cat clinic: 10/10/10 merkins/squats/situps AMRAP in 5:00 (most got 5-6 sets)
200m from Adger: Lunge Walk (crowd pleaser)
Left on Adger to Hill Street Blues: Partner up, wheelbarrow half way, sprint to top. Walk down, flapjack, Repeat x2. Backwards run up the Berkley hill. Plank-o-Rama at top and bottom.
Run to Adger/Berkley: Repeat 10/10/10 AMRAP in 5:00
Run to DHS field, Plank-O-Rama
Run to COT
Ball of Man: Sway led prayer remembering 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence who pledged “their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor” against tyranny.
- Seriously, the rain has got to stop. This is not Seattle.
- Sway’s Q was a bit impromptu. #miscommunication #nobodygotcheated
- Roscoe: “Running with the flag never gets old.” #Aye
- Blue shirt orders by 7/16
- WIS coming on Tuesday — wear your gear
- Summer Cleanse/Fuel Challenge starts Monday July 8th