With both unseasonable temperatures and the reality of the fall racing season looming on this Monday morning, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack looking for a way kick start the week with a tall glass of #DRP. Nothing like hill work to get your mind right and give you the opportunity to breath in some cool morning air. T-Claps to the 4 PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 65 degrees and clear (perfect Burpee weather)
Left out of Trenholm Plaza onto Forest Drive
Take Forest Drive to Rutland Court
Run Hill Repeats Up/Down Rutland x 4 (#Crowdpleaser)
Take Left Onto Forest Drive
Take Right Onto Clemson Avenue
Take Left Onto Trenholm Road
Enter Trenholm Plaza and take One Lap Around Trenholm Plaza
Return to Virtual Shovel Flag
Total mileage – 4.0 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
- Great work by the PAX this AM. Garnish and RA led the way with Garnish doing what he always does, which is crushing hills.
- Rutland Court is now a Strava segment? YHC learned this upon his return home following #Scramble. Who knew that the grade on Rutland Court is 16% at its peak?
- Not sure if it was Monday morning or Rutland Court that scared away the PAX and had numbers down this morning. It was too beautiful of a morning to be spent in the #Fartsack.
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing HDHH @ Bar None
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- 08/19/17 – F3 Columbia Q School
- 08/26/17 – Stomp the Swamp – F3 State 5K Championship (https://www.runhard.org/pages/race-swamp.php)
- 10/7-8/17 – F3Nation Ragnar Trail Relay
- 11/11/17 – Run Hard Lexington 10K to Honor Cheech (https://lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php)