14 PAX defied the threat of stormy weather and unknowingly committed themselves to explore the mysteries of the Ila Triangle.
Conditions: 67 and misting rain.
- Warm up with Through the Tunnel, Imperial Walkers, SSH and Merkins. All exercises x10 IC
- Move out to Briarfield for instructions about the Ila Triangle DORA. YHC announces that the first team to cross finish line will win prize.
- The Ila Triangle DORA: Team up in pairs. 3 stops. 33 Merkins, 66 squats, 100 LBCs at each stop. From Start/Finish line on Briarfield, each team runs to stop sign at Briarfield and performs exercises. In order to advance to 2nd stop, one team member must run back to start/finish, perform 15 burpees and return to first stop. Team then moves to second stop at Ila and Satchel Ford. In order to advance to 3rd stop, one team member must run back to start/finish, perform 10 burpees and return to second stop. Team then moves to 3rd stop at Satchel Ford and Briarfield. In order to advance to stop/finish, one team member must run back to start/finish, perform 5 burpees and return to 3rd stop. First place goes to Stretch and Collar! Prize is a round on McNugget at happy hour. (this was news to McNugget). Teams perform flutter kicks, boat/canoe and V-ups while waiting on the 6.
- Hustler Burpees: 10 OYO. Perform 1 burpee and 4 raise the roof presses, then 2 burpees/8 RTR and so on until completing 10 burpees and 40 RTR. (Crowd Pleaser)!
- Ila Triange Indian Run: 1 line. PAX in front of line carries cinder block.
Announcements by McNugget:
- FNG Daniel Lott named Leon.
- Happy Hour may happen in November. Date still to be determined.
- Thanks to the Hammer PAX who participated in the Convergence.
- Cheech 10k is November 16.
- Reminder about safety. Hold each other accountable!
- Gaston has the Q this Thursday. Cesspool next Tuesday.
- Keep EHing!
- Reminder of the F3 Mission to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Men’s fellowship/run group meets at Eastminster Presbyterian on Sundays at 5:30pm and Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Gather for a devotional, fellowship run at your pace followed by discussison and prayer.
- Continue to pray for Gisele and Family.