9 grizzled ranch hands (some more grizzled than others) from across the Tri-Region Area put in solid work for YHC’s first time at the reins of the Bull.
Conditions: 70 and damp
Like the standard Bull, with the following varrrriations:
- Carolina Dry Docks x13 at the top (reducing reps by 1 each lap like normal)
- Iron Cross x13 at the bottom (ditto)
- No heels on the stairs, basically turning every step into a 1-legged calf raise
- Pajanimal Bonus Mod: walk backwards downhill between towers. #Disclaimer applies.
If your legs weren’t wobbly afterward, you did something wrong. YHC still has a little bit of a gimpy knee courtesy of Iron Pax Week 1, so this mod reduces the impact and the rep count while focusing on form and overall effort.
- Keep Betamax in your thoughts & prayers as he recovers from bicep surgery.
- Same for Dufresne who is having neck surgery today.