Six days before Christmas, The Grinch came to town and delivered some pain to the Woodshed. If everyone fits into their Christmas pajamas, it will have been worth the hate.
Conditions: Balmy 50s
Mosey to the circus
- Burpees x12 OYO
- Imperial Walkers x25 IC
- Merkins x12 OYO
- LBC x25 OYO
Mosey to the school entrance where YHC has a list of 12 exercises covered up
Uncover #1 (A Lap Around the Track) and perform. Then uncover #2 (2 Plank Walks) and perform #2 followed by #1.
Repeato all the way up to #12. #YouKnowTheDrill
For the 12 days of Christmas, Pipeline gave to me:
- 12 Air Presses
- 11 Russian Twists (2ct)
- 10 Tuck Jumps
- 9 Flutter Kicks (2ct)
- 8 Side Planks
- 7 Diamond Merkins
- 6 Squats
- (sing it) 5 BUUU-RRRR-PEEEEEES
- 4 Turkish Get-ups (always a #crowdpleaser)
- 3 Dive Bombers
- 2 Plank Walks (in a circle), and…
- A Lap Around the Track
BOM by Pipeline
- YHC planned to include blocks in the festivities as in previous workouts, but forgot about the locked gates. It would have added too much extra time to mosey all the way around to the blocks and then all the way back, so block exercises were modified. Hopefully all pax were sufficiently smoked anyway.
- Woodshed Holiday HDHH, tomorrow evening at Odyssey’s from 6-9
- GrowRuck signups are in full swing
- Stay tuned to the Twitternets etc for holiday schedules
Pipeline out. Ho ho ho.