11 PAX emerged from the #Fartsack on this December morning in search of a way to #GetBetter. Arriving was YHC, who, following a gracious invitation from Prom and after YHC had gotten beaten down by #TheBull on Monday, came ready to share a #Thunder tradition with the PAX of #SwampFox. It was an honor to lead these former #SadClowns through The Twelve Days of Christmas this morning as they each were ready willing and able to #PushTheRock.
Conditions – 49 degrees and partly cloudy (Perfect Burpee Weather)
SSH x 15 (IC)
The Twelve Days of Christmas
You know how it works. Pax perform Day 1, then Day 1 & 2, then Day 1, 2 & 3 until you reach Day 12 and/or the Pax silence the Q.
First Day of Christmas – 1 Lap Around Parking Light Poles in Parking Lot
Second Day of Christmas – 2 Dozen Merkins (OYO)
Third Day of Christmas – Imperial Walkers (4 ct.) x 3
Fourth Day of Christmas – Squats (4 ct.) x 4
Fifth Day of Christmas – Five Burpees
Sixth Day of Christmas – Six Inches (Hold for 30 Seconds)
Seventh Day of Christmas – Freedom Twists (4 ct.) x 7
Eighth Day of Christmas – Jump Squats x 8
Ninth Day of Christmas – BBSU x 9
Tenth Day of Christmas – Jump Lunges x 10 total (5 each leg)
Eleventh Day of Christmas – Sky Ups x 11
Twelfth Day of Christmas – Monkey Humpers (4 ct.) x 12
SSH Burpees x 20 (5 Burpees Total)
COT/BOM – McLovin
- Honored to have Q at #SwampFox this AM. Day 2 of The Twelve Days of Christmas was a #Crowdpleaser based on the groans heard from the PAX.
- Here are your totals: 264 merkins (not counting Burpees), 40 Burpees, 40 Jump Squats and not quite enough Monkey Humpers .
- #LarryBirds were not in short supply this morning as Stent, Lap Dog and Fountainhead did their thing, which is finished first in any circuit.
- Couple of observations: (1) The Twelve Days of Christmas is both a horrible and wonderful holiday tradition and (2) The Sky Up is underrated as far as its effectiveness is concerned.
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 12/30/17 – Cold Winters Day 5K
- 1/26/18-1/28/18 – F3 Midlands Grow Ruck
- 2/3/18 – MGC Long Run (Discount Code F3RUNS)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200