YHC was honored to lead the PAX of #HAMMER today. 18 posted for a little HAMMER Block work. YHC had heard about these blocks being overly heavy from all the Iron PAX Challenge block work, so why not find out for myself.
Disclaimer…..and we’re off.
Head out on a mosey down Briarfield all the way to Sylvan Dr.
Warm up begins here.
- 20 SSH IC
- 15 Merkins IC
- 20 LBC’s IC
- Run back towards the AO on Briarfield to the bottom 5 Burpees OYO
Run back and grab a block. Drop it in front of the cars. Run over to the playground.
Instructions were given for a 12 minute AMRAP
- 5 pull-ups (run to the blocks)
- 10 Thrusters with the blocks run to the Satchelford Road entrance to the playground
- 15 Merkins
next 12 minute AMRAP began at the blocks and took the same route.
- 20 Curls
- 30 Squats at the entrance to the playground
- 5 pull-ups on the playground
All ended back at the blocks for a little block work.
- 15 Thrusters OYO
- 30 Curls OYO
Put the blocks up and circle up for a little mary.
20 Freedom Twists IC.
- Dealer’s Choice at Hammer for Halloween.
- Cheech 5K and 10K 11-16-19 in Lexington.
- Thanksgiving Convergence. Details to be announced.
- Armory will move to Scramble at 0500 next Wednesday.