4 Pax posted to an almost perfect January Score. Todays exercise was simple. Keep the HR up and burn those calories.
Conditions – 43 and clear
25 LBAC forward and Reverse
25 Imperial Walkers
Mosey to Brickpile and grab 2 bricks.
Head to bus shed for 15 calf raises – 1 leg each and then both
Brick Tabata – each exercise for 20 seconds with 10 second rest between exercises = 1 round
Rest 1 minute between rounds – Complete 6 rounds
- Jumping Jack with Bricks
- Skier Swing – both hands working triceps – bend knees and push back like ski poles
- Thruster – Squat with Brick lift overhead
- Rotational Punch – Left – right – Left – alternating punch while rotating torso and twisting legs
- Diagonal Chop – switch sides halfway – low to high movement
- Triceps Squat – triceps lift over head with a squat
- Ground and pound – on one knee – with brick act like punching ground
- Speed Z press – Russian Twist position with overhead press of bricks
Work with Brickpile to clean out broken blocks from cage –
Run with BP to side of school – few minutes of wall sit – made longer by Missions rambling. Double rub issued the punishment
run back to shovel flag for COT
Devo – LOGO
Overall a great workout and the goal was accomplished. sweat was made!