4 men descend upon the #Yard for an #OldSchoolBeatDown with YHC.
Warm Up: 2 laps around the circus
The Thang: KB Revolutions: 10 x each way- Halos, Slingshots, Around the Worlds, Figure 8’s, Hunch Backs
The following exercises were performed in sets of 3 and cycled through for 4 minutes, followed by 1 minute of rest. Then the next set of 3 exercises are performed until 6:15.
1. Double Arm Swings x 20, Squats x 20, BellMerkins x 10 (each side)
2. 1 Armed curls x 10 (each arm), Triceps Exts. x 20, Waiter Press x 10 (each arm)
3. Snatches x 10 (each arm), Chest press x 20, BBSU’s x 20
4. Single Arm Swings x 10 (each arm), Single Leg Deadlifts x 10 (each leg), Bent over rows x 10 (each arm)
5. Overhead arm extensions x 20, skull crushers x 20, boat/canoe w/ 5 sec hold x 10 each.
6. Rolling Get Ups x 15, Squat Thrusts x 15, Soccer Touches x 30
Announcements: Check out the website.
Prayer Requests: Teddy and his family for safe travels.