17 Pax stumbled out on a cold Monday morning and got better running 4 very safe, very neon miles.
Conditions: Cold. 37 degrees according to the car thermometer.
The route this morning was not very original, but it’s a good one with a few hills to help ease back into the regular schedule after the Thanksgiving holiday. In honor of Pipeline’s leadership, the Pax wore neon gear. Unfortunately, Pipes was missing – allegedly he was running in Orlando at Disney, but, at press time, there’s nothing on Strava to substantiate this rumor. Regardless, the Stumble Pax are grateful for Pipeline’s leadership and service to the AO.
- From the Flag west to Chambly Dr.
- Chambly to Queens Way
- Queens Way to Old Woodlands (hang a left)
- Old Woodlands to Hampton Leas
- Hampton Leas to the dead end
- Back up Hampton Leas to Dean Hall
- Dean Hall to Chimney Hill (left on Chimney Hill)
- Chimney Hill to Hampton Trace to Old Woodlands
- Old Woodlands to Saye Cut
- Saye Cut to Galway
- Galway back to Old Knight and the Flag
Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama, Devo and the Ball Of Man
Devo from Serena:
(YHC’s poor attempt to paraphrase Serena’s powerful message):
Every year, Thanksgiving is an opportunity to come together with family and friends to give thanks for the blessings in our lives, and it’s a chance to pause and reflect on God’s role in bestowing those blessings. We can do this every day. If you have ever been on a Jesuit college campus, you might have heard a bell toll at 2 and 4 o’clock every day. The bell is rung to remind those within earshot to take just a moment to pause and be present and aware of God in our lives. It is an opportunity to take stock of the day and to be thankful for the opportunities and challenges and blessings God has bestowed upon each of us.
- Silver Bullet has Q at Woodshed tomorrow (11/28)
- Pi has Q for Wednesday’s long run / HeeHaw has the Friday run
- Don’t forget the #F3Armory on Wednesday’s at 5am
- Stumble Speed Runs at Owens Field on the morning of Dec. 11th
- December 14th is the F3 Christmas Party – see backblast for details