10 PAX started their week off right by taking the #DRP. Sub-freezing temperatures didn’t keep them away, and they weren’t cold for very long.
Conditions – 29 and clear
Opened with the Disclaimer
- SSH *20 (IC)
- Through the Tunnel *20 (IC)
- Calf Raises *20 (IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles – Forward *20 (IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles – Backward *20 (IC)
- Quad Stretch – Right/Left Leg
- Monkey Humpers *15 (OYO)
- Jump Rope – 1 minute
We moseyed to the Guard Shack and then started the fun:
- Bernie Sanders ½ way up Liberal Hill, Lunge Walk ½ way, Air Chair at top, mosey down
- Bear Crawl ¼, Lunge Walk ¼, Bear Crawl ¼, Lunge Walk ¼ up Liberal Hill, mosey down
- Bernie Sanders ½ way up Liberal Hill, Lunge Walk ½ way, Air Chair at top
- Indian Run to end of North Tombee Lane – 5 Burpees (OYO), mosey back to COT
In the COT:
- Solo Iron Cross *20 (OYO)
- Flutter Kicks *20 (OYO)
- LBCs *20 (OYO)
- BBSU *20 (OYO)
- Jump Rope * 1 minute
Rinse and Repeat
- Plank: Left arm up, Left leg up, Right leg up. YHC has a bad left shoulder, so no right arm up.
Partner Up: 100 Merkins and 200 squats, Partner 1 starts exercise, Partner 2 runs the Parking lot, switch.
Partner 1 jumps rope, Partner 2 runs the Whoville loop, switch. Rinse and repeat.
COT: Counterama; Name-O-Rama, Announcements – HDHH Bar None Wednesday 12/11 at 5, F3 Holiday Party Thursday, 12/14 from 7-10PM at the clubhouse. Honored to lead the PAX this morning – a great group of men. Proud to be part of F3 and The Castle. Prayer. Done.