6 pax showed up at the Shed probably expecting a run-heavy workout and instead enjoyed a #Brickorama and some stargazing.
Conditions: A surprisingly brisk 48 and clear
COP: Grass pickers, Imperial Walkers, arm circles, claps all IC; merkins x20 OYO
Mosey to The Cage and pick out some bricks. Not the light ones with the big holes.
- Little baby arm circles x10 IC forward & backward (YHC’s bad shoulder was not having it)
- Deconstructed napalms x20 OYO
- Shoulder press
- Tricep extensions
- Actual napalms x20 OYO
#Cusack to the top of the hill by the tennis courts (the less steep but still pretty steep side)
Perform a set of 11s as follows:
- Down the hill
- 1 man maker (1 merkin followed by a brick row with each arm)
- Up the hill
- 10 flutter flys (chest fly while flutter kicking; “like patting your head and rubbing your stomach” -Teddy)
- Rinse & repeat increasing man maker reps by 1 and decreasing flutter fly reps by 1
- Stop after 10 man makers & 1 flutter fly
Few minutes of #Mary to finish off the time:
- Nolan Ryans (or Robin Venturas depending on your perspective) x10 each side
- Superman x10, with bricks if you aren’t too smoked (YHC was)
- Boat/canoe for Pondo #MissingMan
- Teddy rolls x10
#Cusack to put up the bricks and mosey back to the flag.
Moleskine: The pax were treated to some great sunrise views of the planets and crescent moon. There was some #Mumblechatter speculation on how long it would be before Elon owned them all. Congrats to Silver Bullet on his retirement… wait, he’s not quite that old, but it is his last week at his current job. Hopefully he’s not being dismissed for showing up late too many times.
COT & BOM: #TAP for the family of the slain Cayce police officer (Drew Barr)
Announcement: Runvergence at #Stampede tomorrow to honor him. 3.3 easy miles followed by #Coffeeteria. Get you some of all 3 Fs. See you there.