Despite the ongoing attendance challenge between Thunder and Hammer, there is much respect by YHC for both groups. YHC always enjoys visiting Thunder for the mumble chatter and the opportunity to get better with men all across F3 Columbia. Today was no different.
46, and a light breeze. Near perfect conditions
Take a lap on the track to wake up the legs as a group and circle up for…
- SSH x 25 IC
- LBACS x 25 IC
- Overhead clap x 25 IC
- Raise the Roof x 25 IC
- Imperial Squat Walkers x 25 IC
- Flutter kicks x 51 IC
Head to the corner of the field for a little 4 corners action. Perform 1st exercise, head to corner 2, perform 1st and 2nd exercise, head to corner 3, perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd, head to corner 4, perform 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.
- 5 dive bombers, 10 Dry docks, 15 Hand release merkins, 20 merkins
- 25 curb touches for recovery
- 10 sky-ups, 20 pulse ups, 30 in and outs, 40 twists
- 10 tuck jumps, 20 squat jumps, 30 RA lunges, 40 calf raises
With 5 minutes left, 1 more lap around the track sprinting the long sides.
- April 6 convergence at Spur 7:00 am
- April 19 Ramble Convergence Shandon Pres
- April 19 Cross Ruck
- April 20 Thunder volunteering for Easter Egg Hunt at Emily Douglas Park