Every day we join together to put our bodies to the test and every day we get better. Great encouragement this morning to all 9 pax that showed up to run another mile. We may not all be distance runners, but we are all showing improvement. The improvement may just be since the last time we ran or in how we felt when we finished, but we are progressing. Swagger remains open to anyone regardless of your ability to run. A swift walk will show improvement if that’s what you can do.
Conditions: 61 and 70% humidity
We continued our Wednesday tradition of the Swager 5.15K. We started at Blockbuster and ran to McGreggor and back.
- Skinny Jeans joined us for day two of his F3 journey and showed us all up by not turning around at the 1.6 mile point. He’s recovering from a half Ironman and needed to stretch it out a little further.
- Dufrense added the arm lights to help protect us all.
- Alter Boy joined us but we didn’t see him until the BOM. I think he had to pull and Elvis. No man left behind.
- The 2nd F golf outing at Crickentree is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, October 10th. Contact Alterboy at [email protected] if interested and check out the pre-blast.
- Strut 3rd F planning will take place on Friday, October 11th at Lizard’s Thicket in Irmo. See Brother Si for more details.
- Slots have opened up for the MudRun. Email Sway at [email protected] if you are interested.
- Two teams for the Palmetto 200 (March 28-29) have been formed. March is a long way out but if you’re interested, we need to go ahead and get a complete head count. Sign up now and show your commitment to F3 and our long term stamp on this state. Contact Chaser at [email protected] for more information.
- Regional Convergence October 26th at Finlay Park.