A throw-back to Hope Solo’s previous Qs, we brought back an even more difficult version of the Battle of Pine Street Hill. A great group of 21 PAX joined the Q on a perfect morning—50 degrees, light breeze, and no humidity. There were no excuses for poor performance…except Cup, Easter, and The Masters.
Warm-A-Rama: All in Cadence.
- Copper Head Squat x 12.
- Pickle Pounders.
- SSH x 12.
The Thang: Grab some bricks—they are your friend.
- Burpee Indian Run with bricks to base of Pine Street.
- BLACK JACK—all exercises to reach 21 ascending and descending.
- 20 Merkins at base of Pine Street; Run up to top of Pine Street with Bricks and do 1 BBS;
- 19 Merkins, 2 BBS;
- 18 Merkins, 3 BBS, etc.
- We cut BLACK JACK a little short to get back to Rectory Square via the Burpee Indian Run again.
- Finished with Roxanne, by Sting.
- SSH during the song with a Burpee every time Roxanne was said.
We then moseyed back to the flag for COT, Counteramma, and BOM. No announcements, but there was a continued prayer request for the Redfearn family.
We had to cut BLACK JACK a little short, but several PAX were super close to completing it….which means the Battle on Pine Street shall continue one day again in the very near future. Additionally, I must say that Pickle Pounders early in the workout was a big hit. Thank you, as always, for the opportunity to lead and be a part of this great group of men.