Fake News DM’d me Tuesday hinting at a return to the gloom on Thursday so I struck a deal with him, being the opposing in state university fans that we are. I told Fake News if he did in fact show up, the PAX would be serenaded with some Gamecock tunes. The man delivered and fun was had by all. Good to see the new guys keeping the pedal to the medal! Here’s how it went down.
Fake News arrives, joyful and triumphant cheering from all. Special playlist queued up.
1 minute warning
Mosey to basketball court in the back for warm up
25 SSH IC
10 TTT IC (nice, slow C)
25 SSH IC
10 Windmills IC (nice, slow C)
Grab a block from the block pile and head to the breezeway at front of the school.
Repeating rounds of leg day exercises, format as follows:
- Wall squats (face a wall, have toes close to wall, nice proper squat) x10 – add one rep each round
- Step ups x10 (each leg) – add one rep each round
- Squat thrusters with block x10 – add one rep each round
- Lunges x5 (each leg)
- Medium loop parking lot Indian run
- Calf raises x10 – add one rep each round
Rinse and repeat until time is called. We completed all the way through a round of 14 reps before we had to put blocks away and head back to the flag.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- A Holly Jolly Christmas
- Happy Holiday
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- It’s Beginning to Look Like Christmas
- Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24
- Wizards in Winter
- 11/8 – Cheech convergence at Stride
- 11/13 – Food ruck to Mission Lexington
- 11/14 – Stitches’ “Ring the Bell” Q at DET
- 11/14 – Stitches’ Ring the Bell celebration at Keg Cowboy
- 11/16 – Cheech 10K
- Deebo coworker
- Mail Order father
Devo from this book
- Don’t let Tardy lead Indian runs.