Disclaimer. Not a professional. Modify as necessary. Cornwallis made us purchase these medicine balls—figured it was time to put them to good use.
WARM-A-RAMA: Hallelujah Indian Run with Medicine Balls to Chesnut.
1. 15 shoulder presses;
2. 15 squat thruster tosses;
3. 20 Bicep Curls;
4. 30 seconds of Superman extensions
The Thang: Hallelujah Indian Run with Medicine Balls to Pine Street Hill and Grab a Partner.
1. Round 1:
a. Partner 1: Run down to bottom of hill with Ball; 10 Death Bunnies at bottom; Run to Top.
b. Partner 2: While Partner 1 was working, Partner 2 does Tricep Extensions—AMRAP—until Partner 1 gets back. Switch.
2. Round 2:
a. Partner 1 throws medicine ball down hill as far as he can (Heinsberg wins with Harper Valley as a close second) and run to the bottom; Run backwards to the Top.
b. Partner 2: Bicep Curls—AMRAP—until Partner 1 gets back. Switch.
3. Round 3:
a. Partner 1: 10 Lunges (L/R is always one) with a twist down hill and mosey to the bottom; Bear Crawl with Balls to the Top.
b. Partner 2: High Knees with Medicine Ball until Partner 1 gets back. Switch.
4. Round 4:
a. Partner 1: Run to the bottom with Medicine Ball; 5 Burpee Broad jumps and run to the Top.
b. Partner 2: American Hammers until Partner 1 gets back. Switch.
5. Partner Ball Bass: A total of 50 BBS between partners as you toss the medicine ball between the partners.
6. Rinse and Repeat Rounds 1, 2, and 3. Ran out of time for Round 4.
7. Hallelujah Indian Run with Medicine Balls to Chesnut/Lyttleton Street. 5 Burpee Ball Slams.
8. Hallelujah Indian Run with Medicine Balls back to Flag.
Counteramma. 21 PAX Strong.
Announcements: A Lot.
1. Don’t forget your ball and end up with Tweetsie’s 20lb ball.
2. Magic Mike Monday….I mean, Medicine Ball Mondays. 5:30 on Mondays—meet at tennis courts for 30 minutes of Core work.
3. AAU Fundraiser—speak to Kiffin about more details. He posted on GroupMe.
4. Weed’s son having a car wash fundraiser in Lugoff this Saturday, 9 am-4pm.
5. Abacus update—doing better, still in a little pain and hopes to be out soon.
-Treebark Family Friend—in coma, concern over brain swelling.
-Wojo’s sister-in-law—treatment for Leukemia.
-Kevin Shaw’s father-in-law-Heart attack.
-Shoutout to Mayhem for having an extra medicine ball for Mayplant. Good to see Wojo back out there…even if it cost me some bourbon on a lost bet to Schrute. I hope Heinsenberg ends up in Lugoff on his next medicine ball toss.