**** Posted on behalf of Cheddar
35 PAX came out for a Cheddar Q at Graveyard to enjoy some friendly competition with flying Frisbees. YHC is belatedly posting this due to Cheddar’s inability (for whatever reason) and to ensure a BB is posted because that’s how we do things.
Conditions: 42 deg and cloudy
Disclaimer & prayer led by Cheddar
- Cheddar needs a manicure – during froccer and trying to stop a Booster goal attempt at point blank range, he lost his nail (and the feeling in his fingers for 20 mins)
- Great numbers – so many pax posted that we had to split up on two fields (9v8 at practice field for froccer and 9v9 at stadium for UF)
- Extra Cheesy – we had Chedda, CheddaR & Cream Cheese post at the same AO
- XL ain’t for everyone – while we had 35 pax post for the 1st hour, only 24 stuck around and played for the last half hour at the stadium & left with noodles for legs.
- Granola needs a rule book – Granola played stifling defense only to find out he may have been a little over-eager. Love the hustle, G!
Closing prayer led by Cheddar
**** Great seeing all the guys from Turning Point and Detention make their way to Graveyard for Ultimate Saturday