11 Pax posted in a chilly gloom in search of Warmth. YHC obliged and here was the result.
Conditions: Low 30s slightly above Freezing with a breeze
Mozey to the Staff Parking Lot and Circle Up
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC x2 F&B
- TTT x 15 IC
- IW x 15 IC
Mozey down to the Block Pile, assemble is to groups of 3s and get 1 block, and 1 set of bricks (2 total) for each group and then assemble along the track.
Pax 1 – Stay with the Block, Pax 2 – Take the Bricks to far side and stay, Pax 3 – Run to Pax 2 when exercise command given. The following sets of exercises will be performed in the specified Location.
- Block – Block Squats / Bricks – Curls For Girls
- Block – Shoulder Press / Bricks – Lunges with Bricks
- Block – Block Swings/ Bricks – Tricep Exts
- Block – Block Rows / Bricks – Boo Squats
- Block – Block Burpees / Bricks – Tay-Palms
Return the blocks to the block pile and then Mozey back to SF, Circle Up For a little Mary to wrap up:
- Frozen Flutters x 10 IC
- Russian Twists x 10 IC
- Running is important for staying warm on a morning like this” – 1 of the Pax during the workout
- Wap liked Saturday Better
- FHF – Still collecting Money/Gifts. Shopping Date TBA
- 12/14 – Christmas Party
- 12/24 – Nativity Ruck (Save the Date)
- Buttermaker – Unspoken
- SundayDrive – M’s Uncle with strokes
- Wap – M’s Friend
- Various pax battling illness and injury
During the winter, Posting and preparing to post are a “night before” decision. Plan ahead and then find a fellow pax or 2 and post with and for each other. If you need a challenge to engage in for December, YHC has a couple going on.
Be smart, Push yourself but don’t hurt yourself. Keep Accelerating.