The Pax attempted to work their brain muscle as well as other muscles. Before each exercise we learned what the items in the song represented in the Christian faith. All muscles were swollen by end of WO.
Just like the song we do the first exercise, then the second and first, etc until all 12 days are covered.
Day 1 bear crawl
Day 2 Bulgarian Ball Busters with Block
Day 3 10 Count Man Makers
Day 4 Jump Squats
Day 5 – 5 Golden Burpees
Day 6 merkins
Day 7 Lunges
Day 8 Sumo Squats
Day 9 Shoulder Presses with Blocks
Day 10 BBSU
Day 11 American Hammers
Day 12 Broad Jump Burpees
WHAT EACH DAY REPRESENTED
1. The partridge in a pear tree is Jesus.
2. The two turtledoves are the Old and New Testaments.
3. Three French hens stand for faith, hope and love.
4. The four calling birds are the four Gospels.
5. The five gold rings recall the Hebrew Torah (Law), or the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament.
6. The six geese a-laying stand for the six days of creation.
7. The seven swans a-swimming represent the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit.
8. The eight maids a-milking are the eight Beatitudes.
9. Nine ladies dancing are the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit.
10. The ten lords a-leaping are the Ten Commandments.
11. Eleven pipers piping represent the eleven faithful Apostles.
12. Twelve drummers drumming symbolize the twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles Creed.
Wander is open on Christmas for running and rucking. All other AO’s is closed
Wander has a “Nativity Ruck” on Christmas Eve 0500 Bring a personal coupon as a “Gift”. 2.0 friendly so long as they can handle 4.5 miles
Milk and Cookies VQ is 1/18
As we enjoy all of the great and wonderful things of Christmas, take a moment to remember the only reason for a Holiday is because God came in the form of a vulnerable baby boy, for the sole purpose of saving mankind and us individually. How? With the Cross. In other words without Easter, Christmas is just another Day.