The first MLB teams report for spring training in roughly 18 days. 4 members of Jumanji got started on spring training with a workout utilizing a baseball field.
Conditions 26 degrees
Mosey around the parking lot high knees, butt kicks to the beginning of the rubber track
- 20 SS hops in cadence
- 20 Imperial Walkers in cadence
- 20 through the tunnel in cadence
Mosey down the rubber track through the gloom (wooded area)
- Little arm circles 10 forward and 10 backward in cadence
- 20 windmills in cadence
Mosey to the baseball field far left field foul pole
- 5 squats, sprint to first light pole, 5 merkins sprint to second light pole, 5 iron crosses, sprint to other foul pole, 5 LBC, sprint to backstop 20 calf raises, sprint to left field foul pole and repeat the exercises increasing the reps by 5 for each set up to 20 reps and decreasing by back to 5.
Mosey to the concession stand building
- 1 minute of peoples chair
- 1 minute balls to the wall
- 20 toe taps, in cadence, on the picnic tables.
Mosey to the brick pile select 2 bricks.
- 20 curls for the girls in cadence
- 20 shoulder presses in cadence
- 20 bent over rows in cadence
Russian twist with a twist 10 in cadence with 2 bricks, drop one brick 10 more in cadence, drop other brick 10 more in cadence
- 20 flutter kicks in cadence
- 20 reverse crunches in cadence
As always with Columbo as Q the Pax were under siren alert, however no sirens were heard during the workout (if siren is heard 10 stop current exercise and perform 10 burpees).
Announcements: Mud Run registration starts 02/01/2015 and runs all month. Convergence next Saturday at #Snakepit for a pre 5K workout before the GO Run 5K.
After a closing prayer the pax dismissed to coffieeteria at Carolina Cafe where Tuff Guy, Alter Boy and Top bunk joined the pax after they did a 10 mile run